Saturday, October 26, 2013

Confession 001

Confession: I didn't grow up poor, i didn't grow up rich but these last 3 years I have definitely learned want I need, what I don't need, how to live without, definition of real friendships,seasonal friendships ,who will support, who will say they will support, who will pray who will say the will pray and how to totally depend on God for everything. This next season, you will see change, those who have been there will BE there and those who disappeared will remain invisible. Me? I'm going to be fine, I have been fine, people's positions have switched and been switched out, I'm grateful to Christ for this time. Let it be known now, I'm coming out stronger, my yes will mean yes and my no will mean no for within these last few years, establishment has made a home on my doorstep, welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment